Thursday, December 6, 2012

A little about Kate

Hey Guys!
So I just wanted to start off by writing a little bit about myself so you can see where I come from.
Im 19. I moved out of my parents house this past summer and moved in with my boyfriend in the city. I love it.  I couldn't be more happier.  Im a personal banking representative at a local bank in the area.  I'm in my second year of college and it's going pretty well! I'm on a college budget, but I LOVE to shop, bake, and cook.  I run my own Avon Business and have been doing so for a little over a year now.  (: My link is on my blogger profile.
I started this blog with Jenny because we both love the same things-crafts, makeup, food, and design! (what girl doesn't though?!).
I'm hoping to get some support through my readers and see where this blog can go.
We will be posting things on how to save, design, cook, and lots of other awesome things.

I look forward to having our readers grow with us in the future.

Talk to you soon!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment