Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Nail Tutorial

I am so sorry I have not made a post in such a long time. The Christmas season has been crazy for me. I work in retail so it gets a little crazy. I was also doing a thing called vlogmas on youtube where I vlogged everyday till christmas on MY VLOG CHANNEL . It was fun but a little stressful. I didn't realize how much time it would take up. I am also on vacation so I have been spending a lot of time with family, but I thought I would take a moment to give you this Holiday nail tutorial! I know it's after Christmas now but if you are going to any belated parties this will be really cute or just an idea for next year! I hope you enjoy.

Holiday Nail Tutorial!






I hope you all had a great Christmas!   Love, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment