Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yummy Chicken Pasta Bake

Hey! Hope everyone's christmas/holiday's were awesome! Sorry I haven't posted lately.  School wrapped up nicely, and the holidays swooped in and I had to get all my shopping done! (I procrastinate, just like many others!)  Along with being busy, we seem to be pushing off grocery shopping as well...We had lots of odds and ends in our pantry, so I called my mother for her expertise on what I should make for dinner.  We came upon this: Chicken Pasta Bake
There are MANY  variations on this recipe, play around with what you prefer and what you like.

Ingredients:  3 Cups of noodles (any you prefer)
1 Can cream of Chicken
1 Can cream of Cheese
1/2 can of milk
2 Large Chicken Breasts
1 Can of corn
4-5 Slices of American Cheese
Optional: Shredded Cheese
13X9 Pan

Note:  The second can of cream soup is up to you on what you use, you need to have at least one can of Cream of chicken and the second one can either be Cream of chicken with mushroom (what I used), cream of cheese, or another cream of chicken, ect.  
My boyfriend loves cheese, and that is why I used shredded cheese to sprinkle on top, and left it optional for cheese lovers!

Directions:  1) Slice Chicken Breasts into bite size pieces and fry in pan until done 
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375!
2) While doing this, make the noodles as directed
3) In one bowl, combine the cans of soup with the milk--using a whisk to cream everything together
4) Combine can of corn into mixture
5) Slice Cheese into bite size chunks (for easy melting)

6) Add to mixture and stir together 

7)  Spray non-stick spray in 13x9 pan
8) Pour mixture into the pan
9) Place chicken and then the drained noodles into the pan (Make sure this is done last, its harder to mix and place evenly without this done).


10) Bake for 40 minutes
***Note: I placed two more pieces of American Cheese sliced on top along with some finely shredded cheese before placing in oven.

ENJOY



yummy (:

HAVE A GOOD NEW YEARS EVERYONE 
I look forward to awesome posts in 2013!
soon, I will be posting a cake pop post! 
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment